The Path of Exile Talent Competition comes to a close today. This competition has been one of our most popular ever with an overwhelming number of talented submissions being entered. Tomorrow we'll be announcing the winners of the competition!

Among many other exclusive prizes, we're giving away four of the original pages created for the Path of Exile Comic. We've now selected the exclusive pages we'll be giving away and are keen to display these prizes to the community. Out of the four selected art pages, we'll be randomly assigning one page to each of the top three winners as well as one randomly selected entrant to the talent competition.

The comic art pages are totally exclusive. There is only one of each page in existence. If you are the winner of one of these four prizes you'll be taking home one of the most exclusive competition prizes in Path of Exile's history.

We are also giving away three signed Path of Exile comics. If you're interested in getting your own Path of Exile comic, both the physical and digital versions are still available. The digital comic comes in four parts and also come with the option to purchase exclusive microtransactions.

Check out the exclusive original comic page prizes below!

Best of luck to everyone who is participating in the competition!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice.
wow first
Last edited by joeshinつ on Jan 15, 2017, 11:44:50 PM
wew lad
Yo those were really good.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Neat
Saved
Darn, love black and white pics.....
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Sweet stuff :) ... also #letUsDiableShadowsInDX11Client ... please
IGN : Sir_Big
Last edited by Achilion on Jan 15, 2017, 11:52:56 PM
Nice! i can't wait!
Very cool!
On my command, unleash hell.
"