This weekend we're holding a sale on every type of stash tab. This includes everything from Premium Stash Tab Bundles to Premium Guild Stash tabs, as well as the new Essence, Divination and Quad Stash Tabs.

The Special Tab Bundle that includes all three new tabs has also been further discounted! This bundle will leave the store on January 10th NZT, so this weekend is your last chance to get the Essence, Divination and Quad tabs together at a discounted price.

Check out the full selection of this weekend's specials here. These sales run all weekend and end at Jan 10, 2017 2:00 AM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

Don't forget, the Yeti Mask and Gore Fireworks also leave the the store after this weekend. Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
damn just bought the tab bundle :/
pvp loooooooool
Last edited by eMbbuZomg on Jan 5, 2017, 11:05:00 PM
Any chance we will get to upgrade our premium tabs?
Last edited by darkmatch on Jan 5, 2017, 11:04:53 PM
I was saving points for the day like that :3
Sweet
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"Super Stash Sale"
Literally 2$ off 20 points k.
Edit: I'm also surprised we can't buy the Vampiric Armour Pack pieces separately at a discount, I already have the gloves and chest.
Last edited by Ferrari420 on Jan 5, 2017, 11:27:59 PM
woot, i need more tabs!
Discounting an already discounted limited time sale (the new tabs bundle) is a pretty shitty move GGG. I, and many many others, bought those figuring that that price would never change since it was a short-term item.

Edit in contents of my page 6 post:

To be clear -

I don't have a problem with MTX going on sale. I almost never buy MTX at full price because I'm patient and can wait for those sales.

What I do have a problem with is with something advertised as a limited-time deal going on sale during that limited time. The point of sales is to induce people to buy, and that's fine. However, inducing people to buy by advertising a special deal and then discounting that deal further near the end of its run is not cool.

The fact that it's only 20 points is immaterial to the underlying issue.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Jan 7, 2017, 12:00:58 PM
"
Archwizard wrote:
Discounting an already discounted limited time sale (the new tabs bundle) is a pretty shitty move GGG. I, and many many others, bought those figuring that that price would never change since it was a short-term item.

This
You're kidding me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info