Password reset email not arriving

Patch 0.10.1d has many of us having to put in our password which we created months ago and have been saving since. I forgot my password and went to reset it but the password reset email isn't showing up.

I know you may have many people trying to do the same thing but I'd like to reset my password so I can play tonight.

I was signed in in a browser which is why I'm able to type this now but the game is of course asking for my (now forgotten) password.

Any help and/or update on this would be helpful. Thanks.
Last edited by fluxdada on Feb 22, 2013, 2:51:56 AM
Since the update I had to reset my passw as well as the game didn't take the old one anymore.
Fortunately the mail did arrive. Might be a thing to look into though.
I've been searching around the forums and while it's not officially someone from GGG replying someone suggested to the person to email GGG support directly.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/180317/highlight/

I emailed support@grindinggear.com directly and hopefully something will happen.
Did u check spam folder?
They got back to me surprisingly fast when I emailed support@grindinggear.com. Unfortunately their reply was "Your email account is verified by our systems. Please check your spam folder."

To which I replied I had been checking my spam folder and nothing. Following up to see if I should have it sent again. Also asked for the email it is sent from so I can add them to my email contacts (yahoo) and see if that helps at all.
Well I went ahead and tried resetting my password a third time and it seems to have come through.

Not sure if this helps but I added support@grindinggear.com to my Yahoo! Mail address book before trying the reset to help it get through the spam filter and the email made it.

Again could be coincidence but for anyone else using Yahoo! Mail and having this issue you might try that.

make sure you're checking your old email address, not the new one
... [deleted]
Last edited by cronus on Feb 22, 2013, 4:38:15 AM
"
fluxdada wrote:
Well I went ahead and tried resetting my password a third time and it seems to have come through.

Not sure if this helps but I added support@grindinggear.com to my Yahoo! Mail address book before trying the reset to help it get through the spam filter and the email made it.

Again could be coincidence but for anyone else using Yahoo! Mail and having this issue you might try that.

thanks. this trick worked for me.
"
fluxdada wrote:

This worked thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info