The Breach Challenge Leagues and Content Update 2.5.0 are now live! We have an unprecedented amount of players online right now and we're completely stoked by the turnout for this league! If you're enjoying the Breach league, please consider purchasing one of our new Breach Supporter Packs. Thank you so much for your support! We hope you have a blast playing the new content!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
OMG queuing
"
killfoxx wrote:
OMG queuing

We've ordered more servers to help with this. They should be online within an hour. Sorry about the wait in the meantime!
Good Job with the upload of the 2.4 weeks early , this league start has been significaly more fluenty than the others, keep it on :D
Literally begging for cash...:

"If you're enjoying the Breach league, please consider purchasing one of our new Breach Supporter Packs."

damn....
Wow, first page. :)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
meh
- Season 6 Rank: 666th
Oh damn! ._.
"
xmvmx wrote:
Literally begging for cash...:

"If you're enjoying the Breach league, please consider purchasing one of our new Breach Supporter Packs."

damn....

I'd give my left leg for GGG had they promised to keep this game running until the end of my life. What's another supporter pack to keep this game running, eh!?
Thank you GGG.

Will connect to breach after shift.

Keep up the good work guys.
woot time to play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info