Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2016, 1:14:08 AM
Can the shop pages please get an update explaining how buying tabs interacts with remove-only tabs? It's still an issue, especially since new players have no way of knowing how it works.
When are the currency stash tab going to be discounted?
 Sorry but can't support until GGG makes endgame new content that is not just for the top elites and their max uber builds. Also, I want my tabs added on to my existing tabs. I have never forgiven GGG for randomly converting 6 of my remove-only tabs. These are my long term saving of items from past challenge leagues for use with new builds and as such I want to keep them as remove-only forever. RNG has no value here other than cheating me out of a full 144 x 6 storage spaces.

Here is a classic example of GGG not listening to what the players want. When the change occurred we heavily posted that converting remove-only tabs was bad and keep it the way it originally worked (6 new 100% empty tabs added) but all posts fell on deaf ears. I boycotted since then, limped along in Standard league, loved Perandus so much that I bought a premium 6 pack (Perandus was only way I got any great gear such as VR bow, very sad that the overlords exiled him from Wraeclast), and now I'm back on the boycott wagon again as AoW is not new endgame content to alleviate the endless mapping drudgery. GGG kept hyping the new endgame content and we vere all eager to get something to do other than infinite mapping and were sad to find out it's more mapping (but with a filter), a couple of gimmicks (shapers and sextants), and 5 uber bosses for the top elites enjoyment. The 99% are ignored again by GGG.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Sep 24, 2016, 6:54:15 AM
Are upgrades to premium stash tabs ever on sale?
There's not much point in buying more stash tabs for me, since I know they replace remove-only tabs (seemingly at random).

"
Goulashia wrote:
Are upgrades to premium stash tabs ever on sale?

They have been in the past.

"
Alysma wrote:
Can the shop pages please get an update explaining how buying tabs interacts with remove-only tabs? It's still an issue, especially since new players have no way of knowing how it works.

Even experienced players don't really know how it works.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
since we are ranting... the sales department need to get more creative with the sales. this sale is old and worn out, bury it.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 Sorry but can't support until GGG makes endgame new content that is not just for the top elites and their max uber builds. Also, I want my tabs added on to my existing tabs. I have never forgiven GGG for randomly converting 6 of my remove-only tabs. These are my long term saving of items from past challenge leagues for use with new builds and as such I want to keep them as remove-only forever. RNG has no value here other than cheating me out of a full 144 x 6 storage spaces.

Here is a classic example of GGG not listening to what the players want. When the change occurred we heavily posted that converting remove-only tabs was bad and keep it the way it originally worked (6 new 100% empty tabs added) but all posts fell on deaf ears. I boycotted since then, limped along in Standard league, loved Perandus so much that I bought a premium 6 pack (Perandus was only way I got any great gear such as VR bow, very sad that the overlords exiled him from Wraeclast), and now I'm back on the boycott wagon again as AoW is not new endgame content to alleviate the endless mapping drudgery. GGG kept hyping the new endgame content and we vere all eager to get something to do other than infinite mapping and were sad to find out it's more mapping (but with a filter), a couple of gimmicks (shapers and sextants), and 5 uber bosses for the top elites enjoyment. The 99% are ignored again by GGG.

You mean GGG stopped allowing you to get free storage space you didn't pay for.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Arrowneous wrote:

Why should you get extra tab space that you didn't pay for?

Atlas added 30 some new maps. I would call that new end-game content. As for the 5 uber bosses that apparently only the top 1% can access... that's just not true. If you don't get to the Guardians then you probably aren't trying. The only argument that is valid IMO is not having enough time to invest. But even that isn't quite valid. I don't play for more than 4 hours most days, often less, and have been in red maps since a few days into the league...

Not to mention that the last few expansions have been content that is most definitely accessible to every player, regardless of experience or time invested or skill...

Even if the content was only accessible to the top tier of players, what's wrong with that? Why shouldn't there be some super-difficult, reach content? Remember when Atziri came out? That encounter was crazy compared to other content. Now basically every build can do it...
U MAD?
Wait, do you guys mean if I buy a new tab, one of my standard ones could be upgraded, even though I am playing in essence?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info