The Prophecy Leagues end just after this weekend in preparation for the Atlas of Worlds Expansion and Essence Leagues. This is the last chance to complete your challenges and get your Prophecy Microtransaction rewards! This is also your last chance to get your Darkness Mystery Boxes and its exclusive contents, and if you haven't done so already, take advantage of the free mystery box promotion we have running!

The Prophecy Leagues end at Aug 29, 2016 6:00 PM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time). This also marks the end of the Darkness Mystery Box sale and free mystery box promotion!

While a lot of new items that were released in the Darkness Mystery Box will make it to the store at a later date, the Dark Crystal Hideout Decoration, Dark Firework Hideout Decoration and Dark Fireworks are exclusive to these boxes and won't be available again in future.

This has been our best selling Mystery Boxes to date and has gone a long way in terms of funding developer time and making it possible for us to produce expansions like the upcoming Atlas of Worlds. We are extremely grateful for the support we receive from the community. Thank you so much!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Here's to hoping I get Gloom wings. *rolls the dice*
Last edited by Skreeves on Aug 26, 2016, 12:01:30 AM
End date Aug 29th. Hmm, thought it was Aug 30th. Thanks Bex!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Aug 26, 2016, 12:03:55 AM
"
Snapfire wrote:
Would be nice if GGG would post the date instead of ending soon on everything.

End date I believe is August 30th.

It is posted in the thread, in the viewers local time even.
"
Snapfire wrote:

The date is included in the news post in your local time :)
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Snapfire wrote:

The date is included in the news post in your local time :)

Thank you Bex! You rock!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
why did you have to remind me that I'll never own the crystals or awesome swirly thing

i tried, i really did
Soon.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
you seriously think that people want fireworks? Lol
I really hate lottery boxes esp these that comes with exclusive mtx...
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info