Useful Atlas of Worlds Interviews and The Lioneye's Watch Podcast

Over the weekend, we announced the details of our upcoming Atlas of Worlds expansion, which briefly touched on what to expect when it launches on September 2nd. Many members of our community have had questions about the expansion. Two pieces of journalist coverage in particular happen to answer a lot of these questions:

IGN's Atlas of Worlds preview video and interview with Chris

2p.com's written interview with Chris

Masterseek from 2p.com has posted a comprehensive written interview with Chris. The cover topics include how the Atlas works, as well as information about the Shaper's Orb and Cartographer's Sextant.

The Lioneye's Watch - Community Podcast

Three of our seasoned Path of Exile streamers, LiftingNerdBro, HegemonyTV and ProjectPT have developed a brand new community podcast. They released their first episode today where they discussed and speculated over the Atlas of Worlds announcement.

The Lioneye's Watch podcast is live every Sunday 21:00 (GMT+2) or 2:00PM CST on LiftingNerdBro's Twitch channel and can later be found uploaded on Hegemony's Youtube Channel. If you're looking for a place to discuss relevant Path of Exile topics with the community then we recommend checking it out.

As a bonus to today's news, here's a snippet from Atlas of Worlds:

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Sweet.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Vovser
Starting to look good.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
I like the snippet, it looks very interesting with those poopers aligned together.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 15, 2016, 12:34:14 AM
I like.
Ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 years 9 months as of 27/November/2017

wew lad
hope this end game not too easy

edit : my supporter pack title gone

edit : its back,thx for JohnNamikaze
Last edited by troyelf on Aug 15, 2016, 2:13:28 AM
No brakes in the hype train
"
troyelf wrote:
hope this end game not too easy

edit : my supporter pack title gone

Go to profile, and look for the badge tab. You will find your supporter tags there. You can also arrange what supporter should be on top and so on.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 15, 2016, 12:38:30 AM
Nicee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info