Development Manifesto - Prophecy as a Core Game Mechanic

Prophecy started in early June 2016 and introduced the new NPC Navali, as well as the Silver Coins she would accept in exchange for quests. These quests introduced new goals and rewards in the world of Wraeclast. Prophecy was released without an accompanying expansion and was the main feature of the 2.3.0 release. Prophecy contained a lot of content, as well as having a fully-voiced NPC with nearly six thousand words of voice acting. Read more.
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2016, 8:48:44 AM
Servers please
News post crashing race for me, ty.
ProjectPT was right.
What about Perandus caches ?
Servers back up?
We enjoyed perandus far more.
This sound really well and logic

GGG GG

One thing I hope is more Fated uniques, such a great addition to the game, but mainly a rework on "kill x powerful monster"

Like kill a powerful frost priest... Make the unique reward a random cold themed unique, that would give this prophecy so much value
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Aug 9, 2016, 10:41:18 PM
Just lost 8 Mod T12 170%IIQ +50% Packsize + 50% More Magic Monsters from Zana Bloodlines to Server crash. By far the best map I have ever crafted, by leagues the best RNG I have ever had in-game or IRL.
Feelzbadman.

On the bright side this is pretty cool. Also, that voice recording must have taken a while.
/understatement
Last edited by SloaneWolf on Aug 9, 2016, 10:40:40 PM
So many good leagues that didn't make their way into the core game but Prophecy does lmao, I don't even know anymore what I'm playing doesn't even feel like the game I got addicted to years ago.
Yay finally something new in standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info