Ascendancy and Prophecy Supporter Packs End Next Week!

The Prophecy and Ascendancy Supporter Packs end next week at midnight on August 11th (US time). We want to post a huge thank you to everyone who has supported the game and has made expansions like 2.4.0 possible!

Supporter Packs make up a huge portion of our revenue that funds development of Path of Exile. If you're interested, here's a breakdown of the percentage of total Ascendancy support that has come from each level of supporter pack. It's fascinating how similar they are.
  • Aspirant Pack: 26.33%
  • Challenger Pack: 23.06%
  • Sovereign Pack: 20.75%
  • Ascendant Pack: 29.86%

Each supporter pack comes with a bundle of points to spend in the store, and in-game microtransactions to make your characters look dashing! There are also physical items like Path of Exile t-shirts and concept art prints that you can check out here and here.

The microtransactions from these supporter packs are exclusive to these supporter packs and won't be available again in the future. However, if you're interested in purchasing a supporter pack but aren't quite sure you'll be able to make it happen before they go off sale, don't worry! You can always set up a payment plan with our customer support team at support@grindinggear.com.

Creating a payment plan can reserve a supporter pack for you for up to six months after the commencement of your plan. The payment amounts and times are totally flexible, you just have to pre-arrange this with the team before the sale of these supporter packs end.

Don't forget, you can get a free one-time Darkness Mystery Box when you spend points this week! The sale ends after the weekend. Thank you again for all of your support! We really appreciate it and can't wait to show you what we've been working on in the last few months.

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Sweet
RIP POKEMON GO

Anyway

I like your technique of Ending a limited time offer only before Supposedly Miracle patch comes live

people will be like " I want that supporter pack but i wanna show my displease toward GGG and the shit performances we got since 2.0", you know the Final countdown will make them buy it

Seriously its a Win win for you

A) People buy it due to rush and performance patch is shit then you release new packs. People will jump on novelty

B) People buy it due to rush and performance patch is working then you release new packs. People will buy it to thank you

Seriously, Ending the supporter pack before patch hits makes me fear that its not as miracly effective as you claim it to be
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Aug 1, 2016, 6:58:21 PM
What's next?
supporter packs rule !
Bad Seed
Awful
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The microtransactions from these supporter packs are exclusive to these supporter packs and won't be available again in the future.
Will they be available on a different realm which then later gets merged into our realm though?
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Weren't they supposed to end September 1st?

I clearly remember an announcement stating:
"
If you're looking to get some points to spend, we recommend checking out our current supporter packs. They're only available until September 1st!
Can't wait for the next expansion! It's a pleasure supporting and enjoying the wonderful game you guys and gals have created; I'll be purchasing another for sure!
The adventure is not outside...it is within.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
RIP POKEMON GO

Anyway

I like your technique of Ending a limited time offer only before Supposedly Miracle patch comes live

people will be like " I want that supporter pack but i wanna show my displease toward GGG and the shit performances we got since 2.0", you know the Final countdown will make them buy it

Seriously its a Win win for you

A) People buy it due to rush and performance patch is shit then you release new packs. People will jump on novelty

B) People buy it due to rush and performance patch is working then you release new packs. People will buy it to thank you

Seriously, Ending the supporter pack before patch hits makes me fear that its not as miracly effective as you claim it to be

I'm relatively certain that the Atlas of Worlds supporter packs will be coming out immediately or shortly after the current packs go off sale.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info