:O

nice changes, some decent QoL
Last edited by EKIMbro on Jun 20, 2016, 11:46:27 PM
Nice
Saved
My passion for this game left me. :(
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Nice
These are nice QoL, and it's good to hear feedback is being incorporated. Although not perfect it has been a much smoother league than some of the previous ones :)

More on topic I'm glad some of prophecy will be incorporated into the game, its nice to have dynamic quests give some orientation and add some new strategies towards rolling maps etc, and my wife who has recently started playing (it has to be said that the tutorial for players who have never played this genre is really lacking lol) really enjoys the whole questing thing,even if she doesn't realise that a large percentage of the rewards are not tooo exciting, still it breaks the monotony of going from area to area!).
Also standard players will want to have a taste of prophecy too!
the prophecy should be definitely incorporated into the game

the map rushers do not care about it ('it is not worth it' meta) - but the leveling experience is GREAT with it. with ONE major issue: picking prophecies in act4 of normal and cruel is a gamble that new player is not aware of.
Sweet, I really like Prophecy! I put my vote in for adding it to the core game!

Also please tell me this patch allows me to turn off the feature with the game sounds dimming during dialogue.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Last edited by jugglereli on Jun 21, 2016, 1:54:39 AM
wow, forum so lazy I hit 1st page

"
Drakkon1 wrote:
my wife who has recently started playing

I honestly thought that she left you!
and I've only died 39 times. (c) Libbritania ( tokimeki ).
Last edited by ZL0J on Jun 21, 2016, 1:54:04 AM
why don't you just add a vendor recipe for prophecy orbs? that would make sealing useless prophecys ("something something fellshrine ruins" for my lvl 80+ character) less of a waste, as you could vendor them for ... dunno, 3 orbs for 1 higher tier prophecy orb or 3 orbs for one coin, ...

anyway, thx for the manifesto and the improvements! Good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info