The Darkness Mystery Box - Including New and Exclusive Microtransactions!

We've just released the Darkness Mystery Box which will be on sale until the end of the Prophecy Leagues (August 30th!) Each box grants you one random darkness-themed microtransaction, with value equal to at least that of the box (25 points). There are 31 awesome prizes to win including two new armour sets and other new effects! Check out this video compilation of all the microtransactions contained in the Darkness Mystery Box!

What's in the Darkness Mystery Boxes?

New Microtransactions in the Box:
Other than the Dark Fireworks, the Dark Crystal and Dark Firework hideout decorations, these new microtransactions will become available in our store in the future (from October at the earliest).

Existing Microtransactions in the Box:
  • Raven Wings
  • Badge of Skulls
  • Skull Hood
  • Iron Maiden
  • Badge of Anguish
  • Black Cat Pet
  • Black Hole Portal Effect
  • Arc of Defiance
  • Ebony Weapon Effect
  • Steam-powered Engine Back Attachment
  • Nursery Web Spider
  • Ebony Footprints Effect
  • Stygian Raise Spectre Effect
  • Ebony Blast Rain Effect
  • Twisted Horns Helmet Effect
  • Ebony Scorpion Pet
  • Bandana
  • Rain Hideout Decoration

Note that these Mystery Boxes have random outcomes. Opening them near Kadaka does not double your luck! Please purchase them responsibly!

How to Open Your Mystery Boxes

After purchasing some Darkness Mystery Boxes, you can find them in your microtransaction stash in-game waiting to be unwrapped. Each box costs 25 points and you'll always win something worth at least as much as you paid!

We hope you enjoy the wide variety of microtransactions that we've assembled and that you open something that makes your character look magnificent. Best of luck, and thanks for your ongoing support. We hope you continue to enjoy Prophecy!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Hi! Are the odds for each prize equally weighted?
Time to blow some money on some sweet outfits.
Nice
That seraph armor. I must buy!
Permanent Hardcore only.
need all now!
Last edited by nyash on Jun 6, 2016, 5:30:19 PM
OK this is going to cost me. I have to have the gloom wings. Never lucky...
Looks like I gotta work more overtime..
I dont want to have 10 Black Cats so Im gonna wait for them to be released separetely :/
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
OMG, its an angel of death!

Looks amazing!
IGN: Noshei or Silvannn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info