Path of Exile 2.3.0 Launch and Follow-up Patches

Version 2.3.0b
  • Fixed a bug where Shield Charge was not correctly affected by modifiers to area damage.
  • Fixed a bug where prophecies related to crafting could be completed by anyone in the town of the person with the Prophecy.
  • Fixed a bug where Leap Slam and Whirling Blades weren't affected by local weapon attack speed modifiers.
  • Fixed a bug with Vaal Ice Nova where additional triggers occurred on the character's location.
  • Navali's purple exclamation mark now appears correctly. It indicates whether you are able to Seek a Prophecy from her at the moment.
  • Fixed various issues introduced in 2.3.0 regarding the locations that Masters can spawn.
  • Fixed some invisible blockages in The River Crossing.
  • Fixed a case where some players couldn't enter the Solaris Temple if they had a certain Prophecy.
  • Fixed three instance crashes.
  • Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.
  • Enabled six additional Prophecies.

Patch 2.3.0c (Hotfix, no realm restart)
  • Fixed a client crash related to Shield Charge.
  • Fixed some problems with preloading aura effects.
  • Asynchronous preloading now works on Windows XP.
  • Fixed a problem where certain unreleased hideout decorations were available early, and at the wrong prices and levels. These are unfinished and will probably be destroyed tomorrow. We will refund favour spent on them when this occurs.
  • Improved Brazilian Portuguese translations.

Version 2.3.0d (Hotfix, no realm restart)
  • Fixed an issue where Enchantments for unreleased and experimental skills were spawning.
  • Improvements have been made to the new sound system. This will hopefully resolve issues people have been having with sounds cutting out.
  • Fixed a bug where Orbs of Augmentation and Exalted Orbs could be used on unidentified maps, providing information about the number of mods on that map.
  • Fixed a bug where The Plaguemaw V prophecy was impossible to complete with some versions of its area.
  • Improved the Brazilian Portuguese translations.

We believe we've fixed the sound issues now. Can you please get the most recent version by restarting your game client and trying it out? Let us know in this thread if you still get issues with sound. If you do, please tell us what you were doing at the time.

The team still have many issues on their list to work through in the coming days. There are some new performance issues on certain players' machines as a consequence of our memory changes. Some players are also encountering client crashes using certain skills. We'll work through these as quickly as we can.

I've been having a blast playing a Sunder (soon Earthquake) Marauder in Hardcore Prophecy. Only level 19 so far though, which is a sign of a busy weekend making patches!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2016, 3:28:27 PM
hype !!
"
I've been having a blast playing a Sunder (soon Earthquake) Marauder in Hardcore Prophecy.

Methinks Chris is desperately trying to encourage us to believe melee is actually good in this game.

Ah well. Thanks for all the hard work, GGG! :)

Edit: SECOND! :D
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 6, 2016, 12:56:07 AM
I Left My Husband.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Jun 6, 2016, 12:58:21 AM
Can't wait! Thanks for the hard work pushing fixes out so quickly, loving this league!
IGN: KingDanlol
KDL_
DanlolGG

Always looking for people to party with and make new friends!
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
I've been having a blast playing a Sunder (soon Earthquake) Marauder in Hardcore Prophecy.

Methinks Chris is desperately trying to encourage us to believe melee is actually good in this game.

Ah well. Thanks for all the hard work, GGG! :)

Edit: SECOND! :D

Melee is fine so far. EQ Slayer works pretty fine.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Turning my systems surround sound back on, fingers crossed :D

randomly have NPC voices not working
Sad part is, I cannot pin it on any specific actions :(

HOWEVER, as a whole it is working MUCH better and, as an audiophile, SOUNDS SOOO much better than before!

PM me, or e-mail me Chris for any additional questions I'm sure you will have lol.

EDIT: lol gotta do it but ....FIRST PAGE HYPE in like...what 3 or 3 1/2 years of being active xD
Last edited by Mahona on Jun 6, 2016, 1:01:01 AM
I'm having fun with it. Thanks for the hard work!
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
still no fix for lagspikes aber almost half a year? okay bye
ign: CycloneThatBitch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info