The Labyrinth - Do you need a map?

Hi guys,
I want to share some info's about todays Lab and hope we can do something like this for every day together.

Look for the time of the post to keep sure it is the actual layout.

What i noticed so far, while entrance/ exits on most areas remain same, shirnes/ argus/ passageways may be located somewhere else on the area and sometimes have also other conditions to open, like riddles or require a key.

Global Affixes added to the whole Labyrinth from Darkshrines stack with each other.

Legende:
# - Number of the Area
SK# - Silver Key Area
B# - Boss Area
SC# - Silver Cache Area
GD# - Golden Door Area
GK# - Golden Key Area
R# - Relic Area
DS - Darkshrine

Today's Lab Layout (Standard Merciless):
Spoiler

Points of Intrest i have found so far:
Spoiler
Area 1: DS - Careful now (inc. monster dmg/ iiq/ iir mods for the whole Lab)
Area 3: DS - Keepers of Wisdom (random mob drops many wisdom scrolls)
Area 4: DS - Two Worlds colide (Beyond mod for the whole Lab not only the actual Area)
Area 4: Argus
SC1: DS - Power without Limit (no mana costs within the Area)
SC2: DS - Renegade rises (Area spawns a Chaos Warband)
Area 6/GK1: connected to a Secret passage

Possible Area4 Riddle:
Spoiler

If someone want to share info's aswell feel free to do so ;)

edit: more info/ PoI
Last edited by gwenZ on Mar 9, 2016, 10:15:08 AM
Last bumped on Mar 9, 2016, 9:36:35 PM
Do you (or anyone else) know where the secret passage / hidden switch is today? I've surched the areas in front of the first Izaro fight and i think there isnt any secret passage. Would be very happy if someone could share it here if someone have found them :D
Last edited by Chiyoko95 on Mar 8, 2016, 12:13:54 PM
Looks like passages are random. I asked in global and were told that passage is in area just before final fight. Went into lab and found it in the very first area.
...or maybe there are many?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Most likely, multiple secret passages are possible. One or two days ago I consistently used the same secret passage shortcut to skip half of golden key area and most of golden door area.

How are you supposed to figure out floor tile riddles anyway? Is it based on nearby poems?
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
there was a door with plates on the ground right before the riddle in the order fire-light-cold so not that hard to connect the previous order with the riddle.

to the secret passages, they shift within the area, they are not exacly on the same spot every time in the area, same as with the shrines.

and yes there where a few more secret passages in todays layout i noticed, but none of them was really intresting to point out, that means not that i've found all, but from them that i found.

i could however include in what direction the next exit is, these positions seem fixed.
Last edited by gwenZ on Mar 8, 2016, 1:17:44 PM
here's the new one

Labyrinth Layout (Standard Merciless):
Spoiler

PoI's i found so far:
Spoiler
Area 1: DS - Monsters deal extra fire dmg/ iiq/ iir for the whole Lab (is behind the floor plate riddle i mentioned in my first post)
Area 2: DS - Dagger and claw (exile spawns somewhere in the area)
SK1: Argus
SK2: DS - Monsters deal extra lightning dmg/ iiq/ iir for the whole Lab (is behind a wall)
Area 3: DS - Cursed with Elemental Weakness/ iiq/ iir for the whole Lab (also behind a wall)
SC1: DS - Heart of the conflict (spawns three Warbands mobs in the area)
SC2: DS - Keeper of wealth (random mob drops many currency orbs)
Area 1/R1: connected to a Secret passage

i will add more PoI's as soon as i find some/ do some runs.

edit: more PoI's
Last edited by gwenZ on Mar 9, 2016, 2:01:04 PM
new Lab up

Labyrinth Layout (Standard Merciless):
Spoiler

PoI's:
Spoiler
Area 1: DS - Pain from the slightest touch (Cursed with Vulnerability and iiq/ iir for the whole Lab)
SK2: DS - Auromancer's bane (Coldres for monsters and iiq/ iir for the whole Lab)
SK3: Argus
SK3: DS - Colddmg for monsters and iiq/ iir for the whole Lab
SC2: DS - Power without limit (no manacosts within the area)
SK1/ Area 2: connected to a Secret passage

not very intresting stuff i found today except some chests here and there.

to the vulnerability curse, you also take more damage from traps if you activate this, makes them extreme deadly, so be careful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info