My character is ugly

I have been posting this thread once every year hoping it doesn't get ignored and gets addressed some day. I understand that this kind of thing is subjective, I do. I also understand that art is being improved little by little and you may not have a dedicated team to make new models. But it's been too long.

PoE is one of my favorite games and my favorite H&S but as far as rpgs go, it has the ugliest player controlled character that I have ever seen in a game and that's because of lack of armors. A thing such as this prevents a lot of people from starting PoE from my own experience.

I am NOT saying that existing armors or models are ugly - on the contrary, they are very well designed!
But when my 80 level character (templar/witch especially) with so many hours played, looks like a hobo I can't help but complain.

I understand that PoE has also its own art style, but is it too much to ask for high level armors that cover the whole body? It's been 3 years :(

PS: I made a separate thread here about robes, which would solve most of this problem.
Last edited by RestInPieces on Mar 4, 2016, 8:57:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info