MMOHuts has revealed the latest Templar Ascendancy Class: The Guardian

The Guardian is one of the Templar's new Ascendancy Classes. He is a a holy leader who protects and empowers his allies. For more information, check out MMOHut's reveal. Read More.
Seems kinda lame as a last class reveal for Templar. Is there anyone that legitimately likes playing support in an ARPG?
2spooky4me
"
OniAsura wrote:
Seems kinda lame as a last class reveal for Templar. Is there anyone that legitimately likes playing support in an ARPG?

There are people with multiple 100s that are all support builds.

People enjoy being support the same way they enjoy being a healer in MMORPGs. Not to mention it's a free level 100 for the most part - you just stand there and pick up loot, fire your ice shot into a tougher pack that doesn't get one shot by the Fakener, and continue. The only investment you make is throwing a map in when it's your turn, and eventually getting your 6L Bow/Chest, but those aren't even mandatory for getting to level 100.

-----------

On an unrelated note...

It's a breath of fresh air to hear someone review PoE that actually sounds like he has played it before.
IGN: Emfx
Last edited by Emfx on Feb 11, 2016, 4:10:20 PM
sweet

Edit after watching: Wow, nice class. Now I actually want to play a support build.
Path of Trade Chat
Last edited by Matterform on Feb 11, 2016, 4:14:55 PM
nice :D
"
Emfx wrote:
"
OniAsura wrote:

People enjoy being support the same way they enjoy being a healer in MMORPGs. Not to mention it's a free level 100 for the most part - you just stand there and pick up loot, fire your ice shot into a tougher pack that doesn't get one shot by the Fakener, and continue. The only investment you make is throwing a map in when it's your turn, and eventually getting your 6L Bow/Chest, but those aren't even mandatory for getting to level 100.

Thankfully the other classes for Templar look good enough still. Won't knock anyone that plays support just not my cup of tea
2spooky4me
This looks super OP for a auramancer lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 11, 2016, 4:10:01 PM
"
OniAsura wrote:
"
Emfx wrote:
"
OniAsura wrote:

Thankfully the other classes for Templar look good enough still. Won't knock anyone that plays support just not my cup of tea

I misread your name to be "OniAura" and thought what a weird name to have to not like playing an aura support character.

Then I saw the S in Asura, in this reply... so it's not so confusing anymore.
IGN: Emfx
Nice reveal, it isn't even there.

edit: it seems like the link was updated
IGN @dime
Last edited by dime on Feb 11, 2016, 4:15:02 PM
Spoiler

here a pic of the skills

http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/29712926/templer.png
ign POWERSIPHONFORTHEWINNN
Last edited by MrS on Feb 11, 2016, 4:23:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: