Winterheart, Event 54: Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still receive reward points.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Dominance (Unique Golden Mantle) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 29: 10 Reward Points.
  • Level 25-28: 8 Reward Points.
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points.
  • Level 17-20: 6 Reward Points.
  • Level 13-16: 4 Reward Points.
  • Level 9-12: 2 Reward Points.
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point.

Random Prizes:
Reward points earned in this race grant tickets in a random draw for the following items:
  • Alternate Art Asphyxia's Wrath Unique Item (50 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Sapphire Ring Item (30 available to be won)
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
pls mercy, why does it have to be so many a4 puncturing monsters QQ
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Well, that one was fun. Until I decided to stand in a corner as ranger, while goats and those butt-frogs jumped my face .. mistakes were made.
dont know what happened to Amsterdam servers but i got rolled back from level 19.5 to 17 and start over in a new zone when server just decided to die, after that trying to catch up again was impossible and died trying to rush to hard
Last edited by Iamponch on Feb 6, 2016, 7:00:10 PM
"
Iamponch wrote:
dont know what happened to Amsterdam servers but i got rolled back from level 19.5 to 17 and start over in a new zone when server just decided to die, after that trying to catch up again was impossible and died trying to rush to hard

Yes, I couldn't join an instance and then had to restart game clien. Something went bad with Amsterdam server or internet.
had rollback too, lost 1st duelist bc of that
what up cuzz
Last edited by feelgewd on Feb 6, 2016, 7:01:43 PM
What the the hell that last 10 minutes sudden competiton, lol measly 4th shadow. Nice crab zones mates.
ProjectPT was right.
100 #1 - PA Rank 1 Flashback | 100 #2 - Cyclone Standard | 100 #3 - Support top 50 Talisman | 100 #4 - Support Rank 5 PHC | 100 #5 - Earthquake Rank 51 PHC | 100 #6 - Vaal Spark Rank 5 PHFB2W
"
Iamponch wrote:

yep happened to me too, rollbacks and new zone!

fix your shitty ass game GGG instead of making QoL stupid options for noob kids that want to make their life easier!
Beta Member Since 2010
"
Kalidor wrote:
fix your shitty ass game GGG instead of making QoL stupid options for noob kids that want to make their life easier!

I know, that's pretty much off-topic, but ... are they seriously trying to implement this (Tell me no)? I don't usually check the forums and didn't find anything about it quickly exept some old posts.
Enlighten me about it, if you please.
Last edited by Renvenar on Feb 6, 2016, 7:14:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info