Dual Wand CoC Build "omg another build for 100ex"

Hello,i cant say that this build is unique or using some sneaky mechanic, but this build is pretty effective and clears maps pretty fast. Originally it was Wand CoC Discharge build, but after playing one week with it I realized that it's not worth its investment.Gear that I am using is pretty expansive,but you can get absolutely the same deeps with a little bit different tree and gear.
Passive

Gear

GearExplain

Helmet: Rat's Nest because of obvious reasons.
Chest: Voll's Protector to generate power charges for void batteries.
Wands: Void Battery is the King.Spell damage and A LOT OF CRIT. With 8 power charges I have capped barrage crit and around 65% crit on bladefall and 75% on Firestorm.
Gloves: Acuity or Maligaro's. I prefer acuity because of two reasons, life and 60+ int. But if you have high level char(94+) you definitely should go with maligaro's.
Boots: Life and Res. We are using flame dash or lightning warp to move our ass.
Jewelry: Doesn't really matter. Barrage needs only 12 mana, with a lot of int that I have, my mana regen is 25. So, get 50% mana regen on one piece and you will be fine. If you dont have headhunter you should get some STR from jewelry.
Jewels: You must get and use 2 volley's fire around shadow and ranger start(We have enough dex from "depth perception" and "acuity" nodes)by the way it's not worth 1ex, I got two of them for 5c each, just be patient, other two jewels should be accuracy,life,crit or damage.
Flasks: Two life flask with bleeding and freeze immunity. Atziri's flask and Vessel of Vinktar/Taste of hate. And one flask with Immunity to ignite, could be any base , I am recommending jade/ruby/quicksilver flask.

GemsAnDLinks

6L: Barrage - Cast on Crit - Life Leech - Bladefall - Firestorm - Arc/Concentrated effect
For hard bosses we swapping arc for concentrated effect.
4L: CWDT(10L) - Immortal Call(10L) - Phase Run(12L) - Increased Duration(20/20)
We don't have endurance charges or frenzy charges, but it is still one sec of immunity to phys damage which can be enough sometimes.
4L: Lightning Warp - Less Duration - Faster Casting - Blood Magic
You can also use flame dash, but I personally prefer lightning warp.
4L(Two 2L): Summon Ice Golem - Blood Magic | Righteous Fire - Herald of Ice/Thunder
3L: Vaal Haste - Vaal Grace - Increased Duration
3L: Assassin's mark - Blasphemy - Herald of Ice/Thunder

Screens

8powerchargesScreens

In this section "unbaffed" means that I have only 8 charges. Since I have Voll's Protector I always have them. "Buffed" means what I am using for pretty much any boss fight, RF,Flasks,ConEffect.
BarrageCritWithCharges
UnbuffedBladeFall
UnbuffedFirestorm
UnbuffedArc
BladefallBuffed
FirestormBuffed

Videos

Atziri
It might be unavailable in some countries because of music, damn capitalists!
Gorge
IGN:Niaxe
Last edited by Niaxe on Jan 16, 2016, 3:11:28 PM
reserved
Last edited by Niaxe on Jan 15, 2016, 8:50:42 PM
bump for firestorm mtx giving me braindamage
Added Gorge run video
My next build ( after tree reset) , i have the required items ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info