New Additional Supporter Pack Effects!

These weapon effects will automatically apply to both weapons while dual-wielding.

Aspirant Weapon Effect

Aspirant Portal Effect

Challenger Weapon Effect

Challenger Portal Effect

Sovereign Weapon Effect

Ascendant Weapon Effect

Here is a sneak peek of two of the sixteen prints from the art packs!

Thank you so much for your patience while we worked to improve the supporter packs. We really appreciate your generous support - it'll help us finish Ascendancy and hopefully build many future Path of Exile expansions! To buy or upgrade your pack, click here!
Coolio
nb
Thanks, GGG.
I really appreciate the weapon effects but honestly speaking the Aspirant and Challenger ones are really weak. I love the hell out of Sovereign and Ascendancy and that's the style I was looking forward to very similar to the open beta ones which are the only packs I don't own. These two lower levels weapon effects are a bit of a let down in this case.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
Last edited by Arrogant on Dec 3, 2015, 8:46:37 PM
Nice, can't wait :0
first page
Just bought Aspirant pack, portal is perfect!!!
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
I can barely see the aspirant weapon effect, but I really like the portal effect.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 3, 2015, 8:40:40 PM
Too much shiny! =*[.]*=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info