The Final Day of the Awakening Supporter Packs!

You'll still be able to purchase Divination Cards while our next supporter packs are active, but to purchase one you'll need to either be the owner of a Highgate Pack or the new top-tier supporter pack. If you purchase the next top-tier supporter pack, the Divination Card design will be an optional extra perk.

If you're interested in purchasing or upgrading your current pack, you can do so here. If you'd like a pack but don't have time to purchase one before the end of sale date, you're welcome to setup a payment plan which can reserve them for you for up to 6 months - just contact support@grindinggear.com for more information!

Thank you so much for your continued support. In other news, we'll be announcing full details of the 2.1.0 Content Update tomorrow!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I am really curious what the next packs are going to be ...
Last edited by Faendris on Nov 12, 2015, 1:20:58 AM
Waiting for the next news update... :(
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
If designing a divination card is an optional perk, is there another option?! I'm too broke for this Chris! I NEED DETAILS

Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Last edited by LostArtz on Nov 12, 2015, 1:27:14 AM
Buying tissues now in prep for tomorrow.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
only interested in the upcoming patch
Trading still sucks
I always buy the second last pack! I can't wait for the new supporter packs, I really enjoy MTX!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
I don't like that patch notes are going to be announced after packs end...
firstpagge :D?
Fast... forward... button.... hrrrrrrrrngh.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info