New Skill Reveal - Contagion

Contagion places a chaos effect on enemies, dealing damage over time. If the enemy dies, Contagion spreads, applying the damage over time to surrounding enemies, but maintaining its duration. As long as enemies keep dying, it'll keep spreading until its duration ends. Unlike existing damage over time skills, Spell Damage increases also apply to Contagion.

Contagion is just one of a few Chaos skills we're introducing to Path of Exile. Players can try out an entirely new style of play by using them together, enhancing the damage of regular spell builds, or alongside existing Chaos skills like Desecrate.

Chaos damage over time synergy goes beyond how you build your character. Other upcoming skills interact directly with Chaos damage on the enemy, or with other Chaos skills. For example, Contagion also spreads the effect of another skill we're introducing. To find out more about this and other upcoming Chaos spells, keep an eye on www.pathofexile.com over the coming weeks.
Balance & Design
Excited about this !
This just got me super excited for the next content patch! GG GGG!
Fucking Ebola + aids.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
nice
DHA
Very Sexy
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Totally going to try this one out!
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Can't wait for this.
Meh. Would rather see the majority of the terrible skills, i.e. spark, fireball, arc, freezing pulse, etc. buffed.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
First page ever o.O Anyway this is still nothing compare to Voltaxic
Last edited by tomikimposs on Nov 3, 2015, 4:52:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info