Item Quantity

Post your 0.9.3 feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2019, 5:36:29 PM
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
"
Datpleb wrote:
hey all, newbie question here

I have this gem connected to Leap Slam. does it mean I'll have to kill the monsters by leap slam so that the gem will take effect?

thanks
Yes
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
"
Craaiig wrote:
Either a question or a suggestion. Do Item Quantity/Item Quality support gems work with curses that don't do damage? For example, would using warlord's mark and then killing the enemies while the mark is still active grant the increased quantity/quality?
No. The gem explicitly says that the bonus applies to things killed by the supported skill. Curses don't kill anything.
"
Dark0mens wrote:
Made a Molten Shell Marauder build and attached this and Chance to Ignite to Molten Shell. Question is will this still count if the mob(s) die from the burn damage off of Molten Shell or do they have to die from the direct blast? I really only ask this because I also have Firestorm slotted with Chance to Ignite as well and was wondering if the game somehow differentiated between the two burns.
Things which die to any sort of degeneration effect are credited as kills to you, but have no information about which skill you used to kill them with, so these bonuses cannot apply to such. This is something we hope to fix in future, especially for cases like Poison Arrow.
"
Malice wrote:
What is the effect of quality on this gem?
more increased rarity (0.35% per 1% quality)
Not currently. Working on it.
No, it doesn't The aura deals no damage. It grants you stats which cause your attacks to deal more damage.
"
haitu wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Not currently. Working on it.

How about Lightning arrows strikes to nearby targets?
Those work. Any time a skill is actually hitting for damage, these supports will apply. they cannot handle DoT at this point because they apply at the point of hitting to the damage dealt be the hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info