Elemental Hit

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last edited by Jess_GGG on Jun 7, 2018, 9:21:30 PM
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2018, 9:23:18 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
The damage shown in the skill popup is not shown increased because it's not an amount of damage you character will deal, and hence those increases don't apply to it yet.
When the attack is made, one of the elements is chosen and the appropriate amount of base damage is added, at which point it's actual damage on the attack and is affected by the increases.
This is also why it is currently not shown in the DPS, etc. on the character sheet.
Out of interest, has anyone been trying this with wand builds?
See, I much prefer elemental hit with multiple projectiles as my dex/int dual-wand build, as wands have a bit of a thing going in the passives with elemental damage. I agree frenzy is good, though - I'd probably just have it as unsupported level 1 (for low cost) and use it to build up / maintain charges (although I haven't tried that part yet), but I'm not even sure frenzy's needed.
I don't have time to play much so haven't gotten a character to a high enough level to say the build is good. I choose elemental hit because I like the elemental damage association wands already have on passives and the sex/int class has access to lots of critical strike stuff to work with that as well.
"
ykyshaeq wrote:
Is cold to fire support gem aply convertion on ele hit cold prock? Asked this cause i prefer damage instead of crowd control in pve and looking for something that can be swaped with melee physical damage in 0.9.5 for my bow ranger. Also does weapon elemental damage support works with ele hit procks?
Elemental hit works by adding base damage of one element to the skill stats just before damage calculation. It will act exactly like that particular element is part of the base damage of this hit. So yes, if the added damage is cold it can be converted to fire, and it's increased by weapon elemental damage increases.
"
wommbatt wrote:
just to be perfectly clear, even though the tool tip wont show the bonuses from passives/items it will in fact apply the appropriate bonuses (wand elemental passives, elemental damage passives and similar bonuses from items) once an element is actually selected when the skill is used?
Yes.
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
I believe the unarmed attack has no base critical strike chance - as a result, no matter how many increases you stack on it, it will have a crit chance of 0%, which is lifted to the minimum 5%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info