2.0.0h Patch Notes, New Microtransactions and More!

I was on the State of Exile podcast today and answered a lot of community questions!

Our current timeline for the 2.0.1 patch is sometime next week.

For the people asking about the "map disconnections" - that's what the bandwidth improvements in today's 2.0.0h patch and last week's 2.0.0g patches have been for. The improvements last week reduced map disconnections by 44%, and we're expecting even better results from today's ones.

Our Customer Support team are currently swamped and looking for more staff! If you live in Auckland (New Zealand) and would like to apply, please email Samantha at samantha@grindinggear.com with your current CV. Note that we're really serious about the "live in Auckland" part.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jul 27, 2015, 3:48:49 AM
finally some skin for the flame totem. was already sad that the tiki totem skin couldn't get applied to it.

map disconections were not really a problem in the last week but i saw alot of players complaining about it. nice you could improve it.

edit: liked how you dealt with the tehRedditDrama (again). my personal opinion is that some players over there just lack a big portion of respect for other peoples work. like to read posts over there less and less.

you should update the pc's min requirement spec for poe.

edit2:
where are promised pictures of the new office? i just wanna see animals roaming the surroundings to get a glimpse on new mtx pets: hopefully sheep!!1
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 27, 2015, 4:04:26 AM
"
Fixed a bug where cancelling a PvP queue could sometimes prevent you from joining in the future.

Woohoo!!! Finally!!!
I admit I was losing faith, but I'm very relieved to see this awful issue fixed.

Who's in for some PvP?
Last edited by Soepkieken on Jul 27, 2015, 3:54:15 AM
Good luck looking for any remaining Aucklanders who otherwise qualify. Might need to send out a press gang to Shanghai shopkeeps and such and strap 'em into a nice gaming rig to teach 'em the ropes. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Ghostflame Flame Totem looks realy nice. If only searing bond totem would have something like that...
Last edited by Beaviz on Jul 27, 2015, 3:57:55 AM
Flame totem skin looks great, hoping the nerf isn't going to follow soon after ^_^
Last edited by Tyreneko on Jul 27, 2015, 3:54:10 AM
YUS! A skill effect I'll definitely buy!
Last edited by VendettaMachine on Jul 27, 2015, 3:56:53 AM
eager to see the podcast :)

inb4 pvpenis :D
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Will you release any sale figures on the Flame Totem mtx?
I think that will be a very popular one, and yes I bought one too. :)
I like the flame totem mtx!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info