Last edited by Fleksz on Jun 8, 2014, 4:27:15 AM
Reserved for C/O
Might want to link it if you want anyone to take you seriously,

also i think you can un-plural Mirrors/demigods

Mirror/Demigod maybe, but in my opinion, because of its lack of sockets a mirrored Kaom is just as effective as there is nothing to change about it in the first place, therefore somebody would rather pay you to mirror your Kaom, than to pay you more than one of the former.

But nice find, seeing as you're a gold supporter you're semi-trustworthy, so i bet many people will be asking to mirror it, if i were you, i would charge people to mirror it rather than sell it, seeing as it's the best item to mirror (imo), and the fact that its HC's server first(apparantly), that would be the best course of action for you ^ ^
ign: Roguesenpai
"
Rijken wrote:
Might want to link it if you want anyone to take you seriously,

also i think you can un-plural Mirrors/demigods

Mirror/Demigod maybe, but in my opinion, because of its lack of sockets a mirrored Kaom is just as effective as there is nothing to change about it in the first place, therefore somebody would rather pay you to mirror your Kaom, than to pay you more than one of the former.

But nice find, seeing as you're a gold supporter you're semi-trustworthy, so i bet many people will be asking to mirror it, if i were you, i would charge people to mirror it rather than sell it, seeing as it's the best item to mirror (imo), and the fact that its HC's server first(apparantly), that would be the best course of action for you ^ ^

I don't think you can Mirror a Unique :p
INGAME: Savanity
^you can't mirror uniques. Derp.
Last edited by AidenBlah on Feb 10, 2013, 8:15:10 PM
Was going to offer but GG on the mirror offer.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
aww man that sucks, heh, ignore everything i said then ^ ^
I'd bid too, but being a Dual weilder, i need my 5-6L ^ ^
will be interesting to see how much it goes for
ign: Roguesenpai
Can you link it?
7 Exalt + 1 Divine + 1 Regal + 10 GCP + 26 Chaos

Last edited by azeeryr on Feb 14, 2013, 10:45:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info