RING OF FIRE Flameblast witch | NEW PLAYER FRIENDLY

Hey guys!

I'm sharing with you my build that I have used during the Torment League. It was extremely fun and easy to play.

It's also relatively cheap and cost efficient.

Hope you will enjoy it!

If there will be any interest I may redo the guide to be more complex and detailed.

VIDEOS

PASSIVES

GEMS SETUP

Spoiler

FLAMEBLAST
Spoiler

Flameblast + Spell Echo + Elemental proliferation + Fire Penetration + Concentrated Effect

It is improtant to get quality flameblast to not have to use Chance to Ignite gem.

Sometimes I swap Concentrated Effect with Faster Casting (for easier maps to enhance clear speed) or Item Rarity (for more monies)

If you only have a 4-link I suggested going like Flameblast + Chance to Ignite + Spell Echo + Elemental Proliferation. You should be able to manage 66lvl-70lvl maps with this setup.

CAST WHEN DAMAGE TAKEN

Spoiler

I use two setups of CWDT

1. CWDT (lvl6) + Molten Shell + Decoy Totem

2. CWDT (lvl5) + Frost Wall + Increased Duration - It's absolutely amazing! Helps a lot with survivability

AURAS CURSES AND OTHER
Spoiler

Clarity for mana regen and Discipline for more mana

When it comes to curses I mostly use Enfeeble and sometimes Flammability

I manually use Enduring Cry to make sure I have all my charges up most of the time, but it's absolutely alright to use it with CWDT.

You can also (you actually should) use Immortal Call either manually or with CDWT, but I just prefer have my charges up... don't ask it's just my notion.

I also use Vall Cold Snap for defense purposes and of course lightning warp for movement.

UNIQUES

Spoiler

Eye of Chauyla and Cloak of Defiance are a must have.

Doryani's Invitation fire version is highly recommended once you can afford it.

Uniques worth considering:

- Saffell's Frame
- Gang's Momentum
- Mokou's Embrace
- Pledge of Hands if you're rich ofc :P

GEAR

Spoiler

BANDITS

Life , Passive/Cast speed, Endurance Charge
Is searing touch available for this build?
Currently running this build, a few "tweaks" to gear compared to yours. But I would like a more detailed guide anyway.

Great job!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info