How to change poe.trade name to current character?

Hi, my items on poe.trade used to say to contact me at my current characters ign in bloodlines but for some reason it has changed to a character of mine in the perm hardcore league. so when i start playing the website says that i am offline because it is the wrong character. Does anyone know how to change the name that is displayed?
You can't as far as I know, but you can appear online anyway. Go here, send a PM of any description, you'll get a reply back with a link that you can click to be shown as online for 1 hour. There are also apps around that automate this for you.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Alright ill give this a try. Thank you!
AFAIK online status is checked by account. So to be automatically detected as online, you need to be online with a character that is in the ladder of its league. It does not matter if it is the one listed in the search result (and PMs to any character of yours get forwarded anyway).
The character name is taken from your profile. Your profile shows your highest level softcore and hardcore characters. In your case, you probably ripped your Bloodlines character that was higher than your highest character in the Hardcore league, so that's why your profile changed which character it listed.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
BaalSeinOpa wrote:
AFAIK online status is checked by account. So to be automatically detected as online, you need to be online with a character that is in the ladder of its league. It does not matter if it is the one listed in the search result (and PMs to any character of yours get forwarded anyway).

does this count for steam users aswell ?
"
FrankTommy wrote:
"
BaalSeinOpa wrote:

does this count for steam users aswell ?
Shouldn't be any different for steam users. If your character is on the ladder it should show you as online.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info