Season Nine, Event 81: One Hour Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Eye (Unique Golden Hoop) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points.
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points.
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points.
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points.
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points.
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points.
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point.

Random Prizes:
Reward points earned in this race grant tickets in a random draw for the following items:
  • Alternate Art Fencoil Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Topaz Ring Item (40 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Pyre Unique Item (10 available to be won)
Here is for a lag free EL run!

Spoiler
It could happen!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Dischargers killed me not once but twice. gg
First time died on 2nd zone to dischargers. Reroll also had dischargers on 2nd zone but this time I survided. Died on lvl 16 (or 18) zone to a combo on 0% fire resist, corpse explosion mages (ah, that temporal chains they have too) and nice stun from powerful crit archer skeleton.
Dat fail endless ledge, one more time no mov speed boots -_-

Spoiler
aargh, fucking perpetus, lost 6 minutes logging out twice on him, why do I always try to take him on instead of just running away.
ProjectPT was right.
First race I didn't die Lv 19 about a third the way in, 10th duelist so pretty happy. Even still, dunno how the fuck other duelists got 23+, I only logged twice due to rare dischargers.

"
aargh, fucking perpetus, lost 6 minutes logging out twice on him, why do I always try to take him on instead of just running away.

Because testicles.
Joined 20 minutes late. Got level 18- 6 points in the bank.
Early enough to still learn some things.

-If your second zone's first packs consist of quick blue cold snappers + lmp cold skeles, you might be me.
-It's super cool to have a zone with all of the following:
Quick aristocrats, extra damage cold snappers, freeze pulsers, frenzy dischargers and ice skeles accompanied by frostbite necros. GL not getting frozen.
-For science; it is possible to spawn a zone with small banners only- doesn't spawn large arc/fireball banners.

Only notable finds.
Last edited by bad_datum on Nov 12, 2014, 4:07:21 AM

I always take on Perpetus, I just Out play him completely, His EK btw, doesn't do much damage after the EK nerfs so you can pretty much face tank it without a chest piece, But his bear trap + ek Combo will kill you, but Just don't be scared and you will kill him without a doubt, unless the blues around him are dangerous, then you want to kill those first.

Got Ondar's drop in the thid (?) ledge, absolutely insane run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info