HvR's Life Phys Crit Dagger for Uber Atziri [Beyond]

The setup below is what I plan to use for Uber Atziri. I've been really lazy and unmotivated to play so not sure if I'll actually do it but if anyone wants to copy it in HC/Beyond and farm uber items here's the build. (Note: I would most likely level up a second char for the first and second fight, this character is designed just for the Atziri Portion of Uber Atziri, however, it can probably farm normal Atziri with ease).

Potential Gear
GG High APS/Crit Phys Dagger
Alpha Howl (Rare helm or Rat's Nest for maps)
Saffels Frame (Perandus / High Evasion shield for maps)
Lightning Coil
The Magnate (or rustic)
Atziri's Step
Maligaro's (or rare gloves with ias)

Potential Final Build for Uber Atziri

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAsNii2VHZsJL_kxa_Ax6xsyaVH0HtQWHipn9VS7VIjDZtbPPq53Q2PSoL6NadquywcFIi6psmBbVirGyMjAuJ05u1MgGNv9QjuXxw1cM6shlRRzBxXfLKSs9651QwfN2oDkhvniT9fyuNfUt4Y0MRloMJnKTxs__e1ooj9jpC8uGQG3_GBx6HE0tXTZJHBnBWoqOVLncHwOPYdvb8mhPB8_DVuT5W9ac029SVII_6SVGsZttuaxctH-wYLOGX0LzqTLNwu33jjorAVEV-UDAEB9kTakMI9A5cg9svb2r6VcY=

If you're not doing uber atziri don't get the flask nodes / go to the witch area and spend your points somewhere else.

Bandits
OAK (40 HP) - Kraitlyn (8% IAS) - Alira (+1 Powercharge)

Flasks/Gems/Links Soon™

Character Progression

Spoiler

I'm level 64 as I'm writing this and my current setup is kind of a mess so I wouldn't look to closely at that setup.
Gear

Passive Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4FtQceDkgRlha_H0Ei6iP2JP0mlSoLLOEwfDIBNj1HBklRTZJRR1HZVUtW9V3yXkVh4mKsY0NsjG1scFJwVnC7cNV9438rf8aJ04wLjDaNfY2_joqP-pAbkvOVLpfQmhObJp2qotmmf6c0rGawkrDYsbOyGbVIuT65fM961CPWith2227b1OdU53To1uwY7LDtQfDV8uHz6vb8-uv_k__e

FAQ
Why will this work?
75 Resist + 6 (Level 21 PoF/L in an Alpha Howl + Influence) + 4 (Saffels Frame) + 13 (Flasks w/ Flask Nodes) = 98 Fire and Lightning Resist

We maintain flasks with with the surgeon prefix on our Topaz and Ruby (Magnate works with surgeons) to be immune to all of the fire and lightning damage (except for the double flameblast - it will 1 shot if it is not dodged) that she is putting out. 46% Spell Dodge is also present in case we mess up but is NOT relied upon.

"Physical Immunity" is achieved with Ondar's Guile (we are running grace), 40% Dodge, and a quality enfeeble linked to enhance so we basically never get hit by spears. If a spear does happen to hit us, lightning coil ensures we wont get 1 shot and in conjunction with Ondar's Guile there should be enough time to heal back to full HP.
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
Last edited by Havoc6 on Oct 19, 2014, 4:58:13 PM
Would you still be using a lightning coil if you were doing this build for maps? I'm running a skill tree very similar to yours and im sitting at lv 72 with a 1500ev double res chest.

Also, what would you recommend for 6th link to spectral throw? I'm currently running two spectral throws, where one has pcoc, fast attks, gmp linked and the other is 5 linked same as yours
How much DPS are you getting on this with LMP? Is it enough for Uber?
Hey Havoc

First of all, thanks for making this guide, currently around 60ish and lovin' it. Got a few questions, followed ur VOD's on twitch and u seem to not go for that much life early on, but on your potential build you picked up quite a few more life nodes. Should I try and go for them asap as i reach around 65-66?
Second of all, would love a more in depth guide even though I do realise ur motivation might be low. Last but not least, if ispecc it this way will I be able run normal Atziri with the same build and potential unique items aswell? all 3 bosses with the same build?
Looks like a good plan. I may just return to beyond to try this out myself.

The important question though: Certified NiceBuild™?
"
Ceryneian wrote:
How much DPS are you getting on this with LMP? Is it enough for Uber?

Though i am not Havoc I think I can partially answer this...

As with all builds reliant on physical damage, damage output with this build is highly dependent on your weapon. There is a big difference between a 250dps, 1.8 AS, 8% crit dagger, which would cost around 2-3 exalted orbs and a 350dps, 2 AS, ~9% crit dagger, which would cost around 30 exalted orbs.

In addition, I am pretty sure you switch out LMP for faster projectiles on Atziri fight, so you get a dps boost from that too.
Last edited by gknomara on Oct 29, 2014, 4:58:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info