[1.2] Low Life Crit. Ethereal Knives(EK) 70k+ DPS Double Herald

Hey guys, I saw the lack of a low life crit ek build so I decided to make one.

This build uses 3 auras and 2 heralds. Hatred and the two heralds for DPS boosts, discipline for es, and a max level clarity to sustain the mana cost so we don't have to run mana leech. I grabbed just enough reduced mana reservation nodes on the tree to be able to run a 60% aura and a herald on life with lv20 blood magic and reduced mana.

More info to come.

Gear

Gear Guide

Wand: Best in slot would be a mirrored wand with projectile speed so we can drop faster projectiles for more dps or life leech. You don't need a void battery but it's hard to find a good wand on rampage with projectile speed so I went with it.

Shield: high es/res shield if you aren't tanky enough but if you have 6k+ es and max res you can get a high spell damage and high spell crit shield.

Armor: Solaris Lorica is fine but you'll need to compensate with a good es helm and a good es shield.

Gloves: Maligaro's is nice because it gives good damage and dex which we lack. You can replace it with a high es/res gloves if you want to be tankier.

Boots: Rainbowstrides is decent but can be replaced with a better high es/res/ms boots.

Belt: Doryani's invitation is really nice for the dps and the leech that it provides, can be replaced if running life leech.

Jewelry: Eye of chayula and dream fragments for the anti stun and freeze. The other ring needs to have high res if you want to use a dps shield.

Damage

Defense

This build has 230% es from the tree + 74% from int so you can end up with something like 8k+ es with good es gear. With a high es pool, leech and vaal discipline is enough to survive just about anything.

Reflect: pop vaal discipline and go or manual cast enduring cry + immortal caal

Gem Links

EK
4L EK | Spell Echo | Faster Projectiles | Increase Critical Damage
5L + Faster Casting
6L + Added Chaos Damage/Added Fire Damage/Added Lightning Damage

Auras
Reduced Mana | Blood Magic | Herald of Ice | Hatred
Reduced Mana | Discipline | Herald of Fire | Clarity

Defense
CwDT | Immortal Call | Enduring Cry | Increased Duration
or