effective/cheap/ life based mjolner build (arc/discharge)

patch 1.3

If you want more damage and want to be the Rainbow-Nuke, here is the link. This build is more expensive, and is based on Energy Shield.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911136

Atziri kill:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmc_z9FDgG4&feature=youtu.be

This build, like the descripion says, is focused on a Mjölner-Discharge wombo-combo. Maybe not what you'd expect a Witch to be running, but it is one of the strongest builds ingame right now. Much stronger than all other self-cast builds that are out there at the moment. That is why I am now going to share this build with you.

Cons:

1. If you have a bad computer, you will lag like crazy if there are more than 30 enemies around when discharging.

2. Cyclone is a spell which has a high tendency to desync. Not even RNGesus can protect you from this desync.

3. The build is best solo. I'd not recommend that you run a party of more than 2 people.

4. It is not the strongest against single targets.

5. You are a bit flask reliant against Corrupting Blood and elemental reflect. Therefore you have to have a lightning resistance flast and a fire resistance flask.

Pros:

1. You deal amazing damage.

2. You are not immortal, but there are not many things in the game that will kill you at the moment. You get up to 95% fire resistance during the flask effect, and 94 cold-, and lightning resistance. And when you add the 53% spellblock to the equation, it becomes a really strong build.

3. Reflect is no problem just if the map has - max resi

4. This build is capable of running Atziri fast.

5. It is not a cheap build, but if you take a look at the overall package here, and compare it to some other "OP" builds, this one has the same damage and survivability, but is around 300 Exalted Orbs cheaper.

6. You can run any map-mod in the game. Though, I'd still advice not to run -Max resistances + elemental reflect. It is a very scary combo.

7. VERY high clear speed with near nothing that can kill you.

items you need:

(Your main item.)

(Gives you power charges.)

(Gives you endurance charges.)

(Keeps you alive against reflect and spells)

(You can run a 5L Cyclone with Increased AoE .)

and when you have the money needed, you can upgrade into a Kaom's Heart, Glorius Plate aswell. The legacy version would be best, but, the current version works aswell. You don't really need more than a 4L anyways.

6.The rest is not that important. Take what you have.

flasks:

Gems

In Mjölner:

Discharge (main damage) + Arc (gives you power charges) + Iron Will (because of your retarded amount of strength, it gives around 80% spell damage).

Defensive:

Physical Damage can be very scary, until your Immortal Call triggers. Then you are safe. Link Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Cast When Damage Taken + Enfeeble in a 4L.

Auras:

Purity of Fire + Purity of Lightning + Purity of Ice + Reduced Mana.

Cyclone:

Cyclone + Blood Magic + Life Gain on Hit + Faster Attacks. Once again, you can make it a 5- or 6L with Increased AoE and Blind.

Passive Tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecEBwSzBjkNzREtFCAUTRZvGJEaOBo-Gmwczh8CJIskqicvKU8qOCtQLJwt0jGeMgk1kjbFNug26TpYOtg64T0PPfxCS0ZpTLNN41AwUEdRYFXGVw1YY1ivXz9o8mxGcmxyqXaseA15OXy7fNl-4oIHgpuD24P3hX2FxYzPjr6QVZHOksGdrp7NogCmV6cIpzCpbq2Nr2y18ryfwGbEFcT2xYrPftIh1abYJNi92WHZfNrd217fsN--42rkIuRR6dXqGOw47w7wH_Iv8kHyRfMG9kj3Mvuq_Ev-VP6P

Gameplay i have around 25k DPS on solo target but it multiply with every enemy so with 2 enemy you hit its around 50k and with 6 its 150k damage on every enemy so groups fall even faster then a solo enemy. your range with cyclone is 8,5 and your discharge even hit all in radius of 36.

If you don't want to run solo, but instead want to support your entire party, you should check out my "Curse Support" character.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1048382

Thanks for looking at my Guide, and please tell me what you think, and if you have questions or there is anyhing I can improve write me ingame.

my IGN is "CurseToDeath" or "Das_ist_der_Hammer" with this character.

thx to Staggen_Arc for proof reading.

Last edited by Mitras on Jan 11, 2015, 10:13:16 AM
Can you not proof read before posting?
zorry i was still working on it and just post it before some Explorer problems maybe destroy it
if you can say me where i wrote some thing wrong then i can change it?
Last edited by Mitras on Sep 10, 2014, 6:05:33 AM
What bandits did you take?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info