0.10.0f Patch and Scheduled Downtime

"
Chris wrote:

My understanding was he was saying that many babies will be born nine months from now because people have to find something else to do during the downtime.

Haha, that reminds me, not long ago PoE and PH went down for maintenance at the same time.
It means so much to me to see a developer use NZ times to denote scheduled down time. Normally i'd have to try work out the time zone differences. <3 you G3 :)
Well, I know pst is -9 gmt or so (maybe -10 -8 not sure), if that helps anyone? Much easier to get GMT/UTC in my case, not sure about others. Maybe they should implement something in forums to display times in local time :D Shouldn't be so hard.
i am very much looking forward to more stability

"baby boom" good one
"
hoongfei wrote:
Baby boom in 9 months.

props on 10/10 humor, friend.
Pfff I cannot believe this timing :'( For the first time in 7 years, I'm sick and can stay home, was planning to play path of exile. Guess my luck never gets good.
- Checking PoE streams since March 2012 -
- Playing since Open Beta -
Great timing!
The game servers and website will have 2.5 hours of scheduled downtime at 9pm NZ time (midnight PST)

Game servers are restarting in :00:04:10. They should be back up within a minute.

This notice is confusing. ;-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Feb 5, 2013, 2:57:30 AM
"
Chris wrote:

My understanding was he was saying that many babies will be born nine months from now because people have to find something else to do during the downtime.

Although 'downtime' could be a none relative term in that scenario lmfao........

"
hoongfei wrote:
Baby boom in 9 months.

Haha, best comment yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info